Dr. Jaya Bhat
MBBS, MD, DGO, FRCOG ( London) Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist Gyn Laparoscopy
Affiliated to the following hospitals in Bangalore:
- Manipal Hospitals, Bangalore, India.
- Nova Medical Centers, Bangalore, India. For Appointments, please call - 080 43485555 /080 43485500. ( Tue, Fri, Sat )
- Sri Satya Sai General Hospital, Whitefield, Bangalore, India.
- Cloud Nine Hospital, Opp. Total Mall, Old Airport Road, Bangalore, India. For Appointments, please call - 080 67999999/080 40202222. ( Mon, Wed, Fri )
BIODATA FOR INTRODUCTION
Dr Jaya Bhat has been a practicing Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in Bangalore - India from 1987. She did her graduation (MBBS) and post graduation (MD) from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore in 1973 and 1976. Further training was done in the UK where she obtained her MRCOG, London in 1982. She was awarded the FRCOG in 1992.
She was the founder Head of Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Manipal Hospital, Bangalore, India from 1991 to March 2007.
During this tenure she helped to establish the subdivisions of:
- Gynaecology Endoscopy Unit.
- IVF unit.
- Fetal Medicine Unit.
She organized the first ever Laparoscopic Workshop in Karnataka which was held in 1991 November in Manipal Hospital, Bangalore, India. She has a large series of cases operated endoscopically since then.
She has been the past President of the Bangalore Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and member representative of the Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, South Zone. She has contributed to several chapters to books published by FOGSI . She has been a post graduate teacher and examiner for more than 20 years.
Dr. Jaya Bhat's services: